Death As I Know It

April 01, 2017





Have you heard the death sing?
Its lullaby soothing ember
With words that echo into infinity
And the touch feather soft, aloft
Which takes in its wings
Do you see it peep from your wall's crack?
It's almond eyes with iris blue
The ones that kill
Kill?! I chuckled
What beauty is it?
If time hasn't chuffed it
Embrace, she whispered
Who? I squeaked
And watched her listen to the chipper
Of the bird on her perch 
Which peeped inside her little room
From her wall's crack
No! The death, she smiled
Her lips vanquishing me
And deep inside I chose to die
To embrace the beautiful death she is.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.

Subscribe